October 02, 2012

Crawford Lake!

Can we just take a moment here to talk about my fantastic class?  
We had such a wonderful day today! Our trip was a huge success!  It's very early in the year to go on a Field Trip, you know. We're still getting to know the routines and procedures, but how did my class do? Oh ya! They knocked it out of the park! We still have a lot to learn when it comes to our First Nations study but this trip seemed to fast forward us by about 20 lessons and that's the sign of a great trip.  

(throw your hands up in the air when you read this next sentence) 

So much learning!  

Everyone was so well behaved, respectful and courteous toward each other. 

I have all kinds of great photos and videos to share.  I'll put a video together over the next day or two.  Sadly, my camera was malfunctioning and I wasn't able to get as many still photos as I hoped. 
On a side note, I did return it to Costco tonight and since it was still under warranty, I received a new one, so I'm pretty pleased about that. And the new one is purple, so my cool quotient just went waaay up (wink!)  So, the good news is: new camera for Mrs. M, the bad news is: not as many photos of the kids as I would have liked.  Tons and tons of video though, so look out! 
Thank you to all the boys and girls for an awesome trip today!  I can't wait to carry on with our Social Studies lesson now because we all have new information in our schema!  

What do we mean by schema?  
Schema notes (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...