October 10, 2012

More Short Term Goals

I'm asking all the boys and girls to work on the following short term goals at home: 

  • I can tie my own shoes
  • I can bless myself correctly
  • I can spell all my No-Excuse words correctly
  • I can easily identify verbs, including "being verbs" such as: am, are, is 
  • I can skip count by all kinds of different numbers such as 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and I can alternate numbers with confidence (example, I can count to 25 by 5s and then start counting by 25s from there) 
  • I can tell you how many 5s, 10s, 25s, 50s, are in 100 
  • I know what you mean when you say, "Put these words in alphabetical order" 
  • I know my doubles facts by heart (2+2, 3+3, etc. to 9+9)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...