October 22, 2012

The Best Seats in the House!




These are thee best seats in the house!  I was thinking of a way we could make the "Student of the Day" feel even more special when I came up with this nugget of an idea:  the Student of the Day gets to choose a friend to sit beside me for the day! It's been a huge hit so far!  

It's a real win-win for everyone.  The S.O.T.D and their partner get to feel really special and do all kinds of fancy jobs for the day and I can spend some time offering one on one support to them in a way that I might not do on a regular sort of day. Everyone deserves some extra attention and fuss and this is one way we can accomplish that in a manner that's fair. 

Gosh, remember when sitting next to the teacher was the least desirable spot in the class?    

1 comment:

  1. Yes Jack LOVED it. Thank you for planting such great memories.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...