October 02, 2012

Your help please...

I have a big job ahead of me.  I need to put together the videos and photos from our fantastic trip today.  
I need some help. 
I need a song for our video. 
It has to be just the right mix of happy and cool.  My musical tastes are all over the map, so nothing is out.  
But I'm stumpered.  
Can you post your song suggestions?  
Remember though...we want something ultra cool but it also has to fit the field trippy theme.
  
I'm feelin' it's a country western kind of song but I'm not sure if those are just lingering feelings from last Friday! 

UPDATE...
We have a winner!
I'm telling you...the guy beside me here on the couch is more than just a handsome face!  He has great taste in music too!  
We have our songs!  
Can't wait to show you the video!

4 comments:

  1. How about Good to be alive, Jason Gray
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4omFQJEAAVc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great song! I'm holding on to this one for a future video. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

      Delete
    2. Seeing that the weather called for rain yesterday and it turned out to be a gorgeous sunny day, I thought one of my favourites would be apt. "I can see clearly now the rain is gone" by Jimmy Cliff.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIqLsGT2wbQ

      Delete
    3. Too funny! Great minds think alike because I was thinking the same!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...