January 06, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  
Did you have a great time? 
Did you eat a closet full of food? 
Are you like me and worried your pants won't fit tomorrow?  

That was my holiday. And then I ate some more because we were in the States and there's all that great chocolate that we don't get here! 

We spent our Christmas vacation at our new condo in Fort Myers, Florida. My very patient husband started 2012 looking for properties and here we are, a year later, with our dream come true and rooms full of wicker and rattan and I love it! 
  

We spent Christmas day by the Gulf. What we hoped would be a postcard afternoon picnic on the beach turned out to be a less glamorous event out the back of my husband's truck and it was awesome. Apparently we weren't the only folks who thought it was a perfect day for the beach because it was very busy!    



And now we're back and ready to go! 
Happy New Year!

Can't wait to see my kids tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...