February 12, 2013

An important message! Your help is needed!

Sometimes you come up with a great idea weeks and weeks in advance of the day you need it and other times, you come up with it with seemingly minutes before you need it!

Parents, I need you help!  

I want to surprise the kids with a really special Valentine video. I think everyone, parents and kids will enjoy this! I need you to send me a photo of you and your child.  It doesn't matter who else is in the pic, as long as my student and you are in it. Ideally, it would be just parents and their kids, but I understand that may not be possible. I don't need it super-close-up, but head shots are probably best.  

Please send the photo to: 

sendmeyourpic208@gmail.com 

All I need is the photo and your child's name in the subject line. 

If you have any questions about this project, please ask them via the comment section of this blog post.  

It is essential that each child is represented in the video. If I do not have a photo of each child, I will not make the video.   

I'm ready to start making this video as soon as I receive the photos so please send them right away!

I'm sorry for the short notice on this, but I think it'll really be worth it!  

  

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs M, how exciting! Just sent one, hopefully its ok. It made me realize we need to take better family photos! :-)

    Emilia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...