April 16, 2013

Just when they thought they had the night off!

3:20 came and I realized I hadn't given out the Practice Page!

One kind little Boy Classmate said, "Mrs. M, I might be wrong, but we don't have our Practice Page yet." That's when I told everyone they could have the night off and that I'd send it home on Wednesday night.

And then I remembered. 
The magic of technology. Bwah-ha-ha!  

Here's tonight's Practice Page. It doesn't have to be printed out.  Just the answers neatly written on a piece of paper is a-okay.  

If you miss this blog post and your child doesn't complete it on Tuesday night, no problem. They can do it Wednesday night after all.  

April 16 Practice Page

8 comments:

  1. hi Mrs M,

    I may be technically challenged so maybe its just me, but I couldn't open the attachment....

    Thanks Emilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. D, could you try again now please and report back? Also,are you using Internet Explorer?

      Delete
  2. I believe internet explorer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Linse and I are finding that IE doesn't open the documents and that only seems recently. I'm trying to figure out why. It does open on google Chrome. In the meantime, I'll try to get to the bottom of it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just opened it, I opened it in another window and it worked. I had to enter my gmail ID and password and then it opened.

    the mysteries of technology....

    Thanks! Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to open it! But still...it shouldn't be that hard for folks. I'm sorry for that. I just read an article that said Google products will no longer be supported on Internet Explorer. I need to re-read it but it sounds like the push is on from Google to get people to switch to Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs. M, I opened it but could not print it????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you opened the document, in the top left corner, was there a little printer icon?
      Also, which browser do you use? Chrome? Internet Explore? Safari?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...