November 21, 2014

Thank you!

It was such a pleasure to meet with you all over the last two days. I got home on Thursday night and my husband called down, "How'd they go sweetie?" my response was "Just perfect."  

Then I poured myself a glass of something and just stood in the kitchen for a bit thinking of how much I enjoyed chatting with you all and how lucky my students are to have such wonderful families supporting them. 

And Friday morning was more of the same...great people raising great kids.  

Thank you for all your hard work and thank you for the kind things you said about me. I think we all make a great team. 

It is so inspiring and gratifying to know that my students enjoy coming to school. As we move forward through the year, don't hesitate to call or get in touch. Our "conversation" will continue here on the blog, but if you would like to meet again in person or by phone, I'd be happy to do so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...