October 28, 2020

Swindle!

Swindle by Gordon Korman is a roller coaster of a novel! It's full of humour, suspense and a group of friends with their heart in the right place, but oh my goodness, what trouble they get into!


We're currently reading this novel at our Evening Meetings and loving it! I promised the boys and girls a wild ride, and when that bell goes at 3:30, we just want to keep reading!  

There was a movie that was loosely based on the book. And when I say "loosely", I mean it's like trying to call Kraft Dinner lasagna. It's...um...pretty bad. So let's not watch that okay?

My hope is that once we finish reading this story, the boys and girls will want to check out other books by Gordon Korman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...