February 03, 2016

Water bottles please!

Starting Thursday, I'm asking that each child bring a refillable water bottle to school each day as opposed to a juice box or other juice-type beverage. In addition to being a much healthier and eco-friendly option, it's easier to clean up should there be a spill. Some of the boys and girls in class are having difficulty managing the juice boxes and other juice-beverages.  

Rather then spend our very precious time together cleaning up spills and sticky surfaces, I would like my students and I to use that time toward the important teaching, learning and community-building we do so well each day.  

I am hoping for the support of all my students' families around this new classroom policy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...